You are required to bring your own Food and Equipment.
(Stoves, Tents and other gear WILL NOT be provided)
Click here for our Camping Checklist!
Important: You will be responsible for all of meals, providing your own meals. There are stores in the area to stock up and get supplies for food. Bring your own camping stove or ways to cook.
Arrival time: Please Arrive between 3-10pm. there will be people to help you set up your tents.
WE ARE IN CAMP AREA # 3.
- Arrive 3-10pm. Bonfire meet and greet.
- No official dinner hr. Plan your own timing.
- 7:30-9am QT’s and Breakfast- pack picnic lunch
- 10:00am – Hiking in Bryce Canon (meet at buses station).
- 6pm – Group Dinner at grill site- (grills provided) Bring your own grill meat and side dishes.
- 8 – 10pm worship night
- 10pm – Quiet in the camp – camping ground rules!!
- Sunrise activity overlooking the canyon -(optional)
- 7:30-9am – QT’s and breakfast- make picnic lunch
- 9-10am – Communion Service at Bonfire site
- 10:15am – Leave for Slot Canyons trip/or Bryce Canyon – Other options: Nature walk/photography stroll
- 3:00pm – Chill time!!
- Visiting town shops and restaurants for Ice cream or dinner in camp site or in restaurants
- 8-10pm – Night Under The Stars at the Canyon-tour with Rob Ferry
- 8-10pm – Campfire Fellowship/devo
- 10:00pm – Quiet time- camping ground rules!